While Covid-19 has been used for stripping you of your most basic rights, resistance in the population seems to have been increasing. This is no surprise, given that the end-of-days scenarios our trustworthy media had conjured up never materialized. It’s quite difficult to tell people that they need to stay indoors because of ‘rona when social media is flooded with nurses twerking in empty hospitals. At this point, there is no plausible reason to keep the lockdown up. We know that the mortality rate is a complete joke, so how about we scrap all this bullshit and get back to business?
One of the smartest sentences I recently read was on a fringe forum where a guy dryly wrote (I’m likely paraphrasing), “If the actions of your leaders don’t make sense to you, it’s because you don’t understand the endgame.” This is indeed the case. What people generally seem to fail to grasp is that we are not quite ruled by the buffoons we believe them to be. Instead, they simply have different goals. Politicians are not “too stupid” to solve some pressing problem in your country or community, far from it. Instead, they have other plans. They work toward solving different problems.
Whatever politicians want to happen, happens. There was never any widespread popular support for, for instance, homosexuality or for destroying the nuclear family by means of the welfare state. However, our leaders wanted to remodel society, so now we have Pride Festivals every year and a majority of kids is born out of wedlock. Likewise, other measures to drastically reshape society were pushed through top-down, such as legalizing abortions, bussing in order to combat segregation, feminism, diversity hiring in every organization or company, and so on. Do you think it’s just some kind of accident that there is unrestrained immigration from the third to the first world? Absolutely not. Our leaders desire it, which is why it has been happening.
It is very easy to protect your borders. First, you build a wall. Then, you put up armed guards. You probably don’t even need to shoot anybody dead to keep them out. It’s the same with riots. Now there are massive race riots going on in the United States. I think these have been engineered as they don’t quite look like a grass-roots effort. A bunch of random people just don’t have the equipment ready to burn down an entire block of buildings. On top, it requires knowledge and coordination. We know that Black Lives Matter are involved, and so are Antifa, and they get funded, directly or indirectly, via the taxpayer by means of front organizations like Soros’ Open Society Foundation.
There were reports that the police in Minneapolis were told to stand down. It doesn’t get any more obvious than that that politicians want those riots to happen. All it would have taken was declaring martial law and threaten to shoot people. This would have nipped the riots in the bud and all the rioters would have left. This scenario, of course, assumes that the police and the rioters don’t have the same master, which is, of course, rather naive as they both get paid by the taxpayer. Thus, politicians simply chose to tell their official executive forces, i.e. the police, to not intervene while the inofficial ones, i.e. BLM and Antifa, went wild. It’s all a big show. Trump doesn’t quite play along, though, and has decided to send in the National Guard. You can bet that Obama would have not done that. This is precisely why Trump is so hated by the establishment: he doesn’t play along.
The current race riots could have been prevented even more easily, namely if the media would simply have suppressed the incident that sparked it. This is an argument based on equality or equity or whatever other bullshit term the left currently uses. Concretely, the media only would have had to not report white-on-black crime in precisely the same way they don’t report on black-on-white crime, i.e. the kind that is glorified on websites like WorldStarHipHop. White-on-black crime is relatively rare, unlike black-on-white crime, yet the former gets considerable airtime while the establishment pretends the latter doesn’t even exist. I don’t work in the media, so I don’t quite know how this works, but my naive outsider assumption is that suppressing a story as opposed to blasting it on all channels is the same, no matter what the actual story is. Yes, I am being facetious here. It’s obvious that the controlled media play a pivotal role in instigating chaos. They couldn’t without the backing of the politicians in power, though.
You may now justifiably ask yourself why our leaders would want chaos. There are way too many possible reasons. Here are a few:
- Our debt-based financial system is no longer sustainable. As a case in point, the United States are unable to ever repay their debts. Similarly, our welfare states are effectively bankrupt.
- Large organizations, which included nation states, are virtually impossible to reform from within. Thus, you can use a catastrophe to wipe the slate clean and set up a new system. There are very few exceptions to this. What immediately comes to mind is the peaceful revolution of the Nazis in 1933. They even allowed their political opponents to retire with full pensions.
- A central idea of Marxism is that after the revolution there will be a worker’s paradise. Marxists are a bit hazy on how exactly this is going to come to pass, but they are convinced that we need to have a revolution, and many of those have been attempted. The current one, based on the Covid-19 hoax, may indeed succeed as almost all Western economies have been tanked and unemployment has been rising rapidly.
- Times of chaos and uncertainty create leaders. Thus, a milquetoast bureaucrat may easily have been tempted by the promise to enter the history books by solving some big crisis (we ignore that the creation is also their part). I think this has been the motivation of some, but, alas, they lack the stature to really play this off.
- Religious fundamentalists, Jews and Christians alike, want to see the prophecies of their holy books come to fruition. I used to laugh at this, but I no longer do. The meddling of the “chosen people” in Europe and the United States, for instance, is all-too obvious. Also, the amount of occult symbols in use by the mainstream is staggering. Just look at a one-dollar bill, for example.
- The United States government has plenty of warmongers in its ranks. There are Jews who want Iran to get nuked, and there are others who want a war of aggression against Russia or China. The Great Depression was overcome by entering World War II. It may well be the case that guys like Pompeo now want a war with China so that the US gets out of their economic quandaries. Again, the details are a bit hazy, but that’s roughly the level of thinking that happens at top-level politics. Remember, for instance, that Angela Merkel didn’t want “ugly pictures”, which is why she ordered that two million third-worlders have to be let into Germany.
In short, our leaders want chaos, which is why you’re getting chaos. There are now 41 million unemployed in the US, businesses are closed down, and BLM as well as Antifa are burning down the country. This wasn’t an accident. Sure, it wasn’t planned out in detail either, but the general goal, i.e. creating chaos, was set by our leaders. The world isn’t changing for the better because they don’t want to. Oh, excuse me, I misspoke. The world is not changing toward a state you and I would identify as being objectively better. Instead, our leaders work towards a future they, presumably in their drug-induced halucinatory states, perceive to be better, which is why you’re getting fireworks and blood and gore as opposed to secure borders, zero crime, and an economy without engineered booms and busts.
Did you enjoy this article? Great! If you want to read more by Aaron, check out his excellent books, the latest of which is Meditation Without Bullshit. Aaron is available for one-on-one consultation sessions if you want honest advice. Lastly, donations for the upkeep of this site are highly appreciated.